Whether you’re preparing for your first semester in the US or in the midst of a study abroad program, we’re committed to offering you resources that can help make the transition easier. These include guidance on finances, housing, academics, and employment.
- Secured Cards vs Credit Cards
- 4 Reasons Every International Student Needs a Credit Card
- Finding Financial Aid for Study Abroad
- How to Open a US Bank Account
- Why You Should Keep Your First Credit Card
- The Truth About the 20% Rule
- How to Review a Credit Report
- How to Fix an Error on Your Credit Report
- How to Update Personal Information On Your Credit Report
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Credit Score
- Are You Credit Invisible?