Title: Director, Customer Experience
Analyze user needs to design user interface experience for customers. Use interaction design to design user interface experience for customers. Use CSS/HTML to help developers create user interfaces that match specifications. Use UI prototyping to demonstrate user interface designs before they are developed by the engineers. Test, maintain, and monitor user needs to design the corresponding user interfaces using user research. Confer with Stakeholders regarding the nature of the product needs.
* Master’s Degree in Information, Human Computer Interaction, or related field;
* 2 years of experience as User Experience Designer, Usability Engineer, or related occupation;
* Experience with Interaction design;
* Experience with CSS/HTML;
* Experience with UI Prototyping using Axure and Adobe XD; and
* Experience with User Research and testing UI designs.
Worksite: 1010 Doyle Street, Suite 200, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Tremus, Inc. dba SelfScore, Inc., Attn. HR/DCE, 1010 Doyle Street, Suite 200, Menlo Park, CA 94025