As you prepare to attend school in the U.S., you probably have a million questions. Let’s be honest though — one of the first questions you’ll have is how you’re going to use your phone. Because really, you need your phone for almost everything – not only do you need it to stay in touch with friends and family, but you need it for all of those social media posts, navigating to new places, streaming music and videos, and so much more.
Subscribe to our newsletter for helpful articles on school, finances, & lifein the US — everything we wished we knew when we left our homes to come here!
big data china chinese culture chinese students credit card credit card for international students on f1 visa credit education credit report credit score dropbox entrepreneur evernote F-1 visa f1 visa financial advice freshman year google google drive h-1b visa immigration immigration reform indian ceo indian culture indian students instagram intel international grad student international student international student credit card international students international student scholarship internship internships interview j1 visa my first credit card opt silicon valley snapdeal stem student credit card student loans student visa sundar pichai tech jobs
- NerdWallet: How International Students and Immigrant Workers Can Get a Credit Card
- The International Student’s Guide to Good Credit Habits with your US Issued Credit Card
- What You Need to Know about the U.S. Mobile Phone System
- International Students: Stop What You’re Doing and Download These 11 Apps
- Checking In with Nien Tai Ho, Winner of the “Take Me Home” Giveaway